Subject: Re: [Boost-users] really dumb question about quickbook
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-04-20 18:24:45

On 20 April 2017 at 17:45, Robert Ramey via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 4/20/17 9:32 AM, Daniel James via Boost-users wrote:
>>
>> On 20 April 2017 at 17:30, Robert Ramey via Boost-users
>> <boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>>

>>> Even more confusing:
>>>
>>> [section:userapi User API]
>>>
>>> [section:type_requirements Type Requirements]
>>>
>>> [include types/File.qbk]
>>> [include types/Hasher.qbk]
>>> [include types/Progress.qbk]
>>>
>>> [endsect]
>>>
>>> doesn't display the types/File.qbk and similar sections at all!
>>>
>>> Clearly I'm missing something really dumb. Any help appreciated.
>>

>> I can't tell without looking at the actual source, but you haven't
>> closed the first section tag.
>>

> I truncated it to safe space. Here is the whole section:

I just tried building that, and it worked fine for me. I had to add a
docinto block, but I assume you must have one or it wouldn't build.
There might be a problem with your build files, or the files you're
including, but as they're secret I can't check them.