Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [review] PolyCollection formal review results: ACCEPTED into Boost
From: Joaquin M López Muñoz (joaquinlopezmunoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-05-23 07:34:40

El 22/05/2017 a las 22:44, Ion Gaztañaga via Boost-users escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your participation in the PolyCollection review.
>
> [...]
>
> No comment was blocking for the acceptance of the library so
> Boost.PolyCollection is accepted into Boost, congratulations to Joaquín!

Thank you Ion for smoothly managing the review! Thanks to all
participants, there've been
many fruitful discussions that will undoubtedly make the library much
better.

On a more personal note, it's been a privilege for me to be part of the
Boost community
for the last 15 years, and to have had the opportunity to contribute
back a little. Despite the
many ageing problems and challenges, Boost remains incredibly vital and
true to its
foundational spirit.

> I recommend committing the library to the boostorg repo as soon as
> possible in order to start regressions and try to include the new
> library in Boost 1.65. Many of the proposed changes are one-liners in
> the documentation and code and hopefully will be ready for Boost 1.65.
> Deeper changes can wait until Boost 1.66.

This is what I plan to do asap. When Boost 1.66 approaches we can assess
whether the
lib is in a good enough shape to merge into master.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz