Subject: [Boost-users] Is there a C++ implementation for numerical quadrature/cubature?
From: Easior Lars (easior.lars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-08-19 04:10:31

Hi, all in the list!

I need some functions to handle numerical quadrature/cubature in
C++. I found that only few packages, e.g. GSL, could do this end.
However, those ones are not pure C++ implementations. Although,
odeint package in Boost can partially satisfy my need. I want to
know whether there is a C++ implementation for numerical
quadrature/cubature in Boost. Any suggestion?

--
Best wishes,
Easior