Subject: [Boost-users] echo server modification causes undefined behaviour
From: Peter Koukoulis (pkoukoulis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-09-06 23:19:27

I'm a database developer and I'm using boost for the first time.I've copied the echo server & client example from the Boost website and modified it somewhat so that when I receive a SQL statement from the client I pass pass it onto a function that performs the db execution. Once executed Ireply back to the client how many rows were affected.
The code works , if I send only a single request at a time from the synchronous client, so I modified the async server so that the read is a read_until.The change now crashes the server.
Could somebody  please help ?Attached is the code.