Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [test] Is standalone use possible?
From: Adam Nielsen (a.nielsen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-10-02 00:59:13

> > Is there any other way to access a slimmed-down standalone version of
> > Boost.Test?
>
> It would be far easier to use CATCH and wrap it with Boost test macro
> equivalents.

Interesting. I don't think it will be practical for this codebase
though, as I'd have to rewrite all the tests. I'm using Boost.Test's
manual test registration (instead of the macros) because my tests all
inherit from a base class which provides the tests, with the child
classes loading different file format handlers and then running the
base class tests against them. It doesn't look like Catch can handle
this sort of thing without preprocessor hacks, so it'd probably end up
being a huge rewrite.

Cheers,
Adam.