Subject: Re: [Boost-users] help on how to build mpi library
From: Máté Ferenc Nagy-Egri (csiga.biga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-11-07 15:16:25

What build system are you using? MSBuild? CMake? What platform toolset do you (want to) build with?

Cheers,
Máté

Feladó: Renfan Luo via Boost-users
Elküldve: 2017. november 7., kedd 14:31
Címzett: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Másolatot kap: Renfan Luo
Tárgy: [Boost-users] help on how to build mpi library

I am a new user of boost and have downloaded 1.65.1 and unzipped it to my C:\local\boost_1_65_1. Then chose the "MPI nearest neighbour coupled phase chain." Example, file "phase_chain.cpp" as my first test in VS2015, I have got a link error message "Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libboost_mpi-vc141-mt-1_65_1.lib" . I have checked the boost root directory and sub-directories and did not this library file. Hope guys can suggest how I build mpi library and install it to windows.