Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Adding C++/CLI code to my project makes app crash on startup
From: abhijit kolhe (abhijitkolhe1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-12-06 18:07:33

Hi,
 Could you please check following setting i visual studio::

Common Properties -> VC++ Directories -> Include Directories, type your
boost folder (C:/boostsourcefolder/). and in Common Properties -> VC++
Directories -> Library Directories, type the boost compiled library folder
(C:/boostsourcefolder/stage/lib/).