Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost ASIO write: Socket operation on non-socket
From: Gavin Lambert (gavinl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-01-11 06:40:52

On 11/01/2018 16:24, Sharma, Nishant wrote:
> I cannot post the complete program, but when I do asio::write , I get
> the error:
>
> *write: Socket operation on non-socket*

Without code there's not a lot we can help you with.

Compare your code to the examples included with ASIO and see if there
are any obvious discrepancies.

Try making a separate minimal example program that demonstrates the same
problem. After doing this you can either post that here for further
help or (more commonly) during the course of trying to reproduce the
problem you will find the cause yourself.