Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Using Boost 1.66 with VS2017
From: Tim Burgess (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-01 13:01:39

Actually, there's a knock-on effect of downloading and copying over the
files, as suggested - the linker now looks for libs numbered 167, which
fails as my libs are 166. I tried rebuilding the libs with the updated
configuration in place, but still get 166-numbered files. I could obviously
do a global rename to get around this, but thought I'd post here as a
heads-up.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess