Subject: [Boost-users] Compiling boost for Intel compiler on Windows
From: Boaz Barnea MTH (bbarnea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-02-19 12:27:43

Hi,

I followed the steps<https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/building-boost-with-intel-c-compiler-150> (with adjustments for intel compiler version 18) to build boost using Intel compiler.

I have Intel i7 processor, with windows 7 64-bit version, therefore I run compilervars.bat batch with intel64 flag.

I run b2 with address-model=32, yet in boost libboost_log-iw-mt-gd-x32-1_66.lib is created as an x64 binary (I see it using 'dumpbin /HEADERS libboost_log-iw-mt-gd-x32-1_66.lib')

I guess the library is built by default as x64 for some reason....

any idea?

Thanks,

Boaz.

Please consider the environment before printing this email !
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof.
If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.
Thank you.

Visit us at: www.iai.co.il