Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Pointer Container Library changes in 1.66.0
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-03-22 16:45:19

On 1 February 2018 at 12:57, Kevin Hardman via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am seeing changes in the Pointer Container Library that are preventing my
> existing application from compile. I see no notice of changes in the 1.66.0
> release notes <http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_66_0.html>. Is
> there documentation on the changes and what is required to migrate existing
> users to the new library?

Sorry that no one answered this earlier. It looks like some old
changes from the develop branch were merged to master. It's not clear
which change caused your problem. Can you post the error message that
you're getting? And if possible, could you post a small test case that
replicates it?

thanks,

Daniel