Subject: [Boost-users] boost::process::win32_launch(...) with unicode working directory - Urgent
From: Chandrasekhar B (chandrasekhar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-06-04 12:44:09

Dear Users,

I have trouble using the following boost api. I am developing application
for Non English OS.
The working directory is non-english for this case. If I set the working
directory to Japanese or any other non-english language, the process does
not start. I have few files that need to be read from the working
directory. however, if I launch the process from the cmd line (whose path
is again some Unicode text) the process launches fine.

boost::process:win32_launch(const Executable &exe, const Arguments &args,
const Win32_Context &ctx)

is there any way to support unicode path for working directory within boost?

Regards
Chandrasekhar