Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost 1.68.0, clang, windows
From: degski (degski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-07-07 10:54:01

On 7 July 2018 at 13:42, degski <degski_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You'll have to "tell" b2 to use the same linker (and output format as the
> one you're using with CB). The compiler just builds object-files, there's
> nothing to "recognise", so the error must be linked to the linker.

If you start with the project jam file I posted above, you'll have to add
some linker specific options, I'm just guessing, but I guess there's also
<linker>, and you should probably add something there (the linker you want
to use), and then <linkflags> seems like a likely candidate as well, so
you can totally customize what b2 will do for you.

degski

--
*"If something cannot go on forever, it will stop" - Herbert Stein*