Subject: [Boost-users] Trying to track down a possible serialisation issue
From: tim_at_[hidden]
Date: 2018-07-25 09:32:45

Hi,

I've been working on a bit of freeware on and off (which is probably my real
issue). At some point my code began to crash when returning a deserialised
object to calling code and I've now got some time to try and track down
what's going on. One of my theories is that a change in Boost serialisation
might be responsible. Can anybody please tell me if this library and/or its
wide equivalent has changed since 1.6.0 and, if so, in which versions?

Many thanks in advance for any information.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess

Raised Bar Ltd.

E: <mailto:tim_at_[hidden]> tim_at_[hidden]

M: +44 (0)7989 486976