Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost "Application" concept?
From: Klaim - Joël Lamotte (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-10-30 17:32:18

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 at 17:56, Michael Powell via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> However, I was curious, is there a library in the Boost repo that
> wraps it all up in a prescribed format? Or a handle of recipes?

Such a library (or library idea) was proposed in the past and if I
remember correctly the discussion lead to,
instead of having one library to bind them, provide all missing parts
as separate libraries (which is why it looks like most parts
are now ready) and let the user chose which parts to use.

I don't remember if there was an end-goal to have a library doing the
summation of the libraries, but you can look for the discussions
in the mailing list archives with this keyword: "Boost.Application"

Joël