Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Fwd: Boost::Filesystem - How to iterate, through the whole drive
From: Richard Závodný (zavodnyrichard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-20 13:15:43

Thank you, looks like you were right. I ran it outside Visual Studio with
admin rights, but when I ran it in Visual Studio developer console (also
with admin rights) before (when I tried to solve it with degski), I
couldn't manage to make it work. Right now it looks like problem is solved,
but it is weird it needs administrator rights, as I can iterate
subdirectory on that specific drive (E:) without them. Weird. Thank you
both for your time. :)