Subject: [Boost-users] LLVM bitcode for Boost libraries?
From: Osman Zakir (osmanzakir90_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-11-28 20:04:36

I want to build a project I have, which has to link against Boost.System, to WebAssembly, and it seems like I have to generate LLVM bitcode for it first. Is it possible to use the bootstrapper that comes with the Boost distribution to do this on Windows 10?

The project in question is on GitHub here: https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter . I switched out the Asio in the Boost distribution with the official Emscripten port of Asio, found here: https://github.com/emscripten-ports/asio . But I don't know which version of Boost.Asio it's using so I'd like some clarification on that if possible (I opened this issue there: https://github.com/emscripten-ports/asio/issues/2 and have just now updated the question to ask what version of Asio is being used for the port).
[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/18173932?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/emscripten-ports/asio/issues/2>

Update of Asio port? · Issue #2 · emscripten-ports/asio<https://github.com/emscripten-ports/asio/issues/2>
Sorry if this is an unwelcome question, but I want to ask if there&#39;ll ever be an update to this port of Asio to Emscripten/WebAssembly. I notice it&#39;s from 2015. Which version of Boost is it...
github.com

[https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/8116924?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/emscripten-ports/asio>

GitHub - emscripten-ports/asio<https://github.com/emscripten-ports/asio>
Join GitHub today. GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
github.com

[https://avatars0.githubusercontent.com/u/18173932?s=400&v=4]<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>

GitHub - DragonOsman/currency_converter: Application for Computer Science course<https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter>
Google Maps + Currency Converter Web Application. Application for Computer Science course. This is a currency converter web application with the frontend and a backend.
github.com