Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.69.0
From: Tom Kent (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-13 01:33:25

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 12:58 AM Michael Powell via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 10:20 PM Marshall Clow via Boost-users
> <boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Release 1.69.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> I extracted the MSVC complete archive, and there was a README.adoc
> conflict in the path:
>
> \path\to\boost_1_69_0\libs\qvm

I can verify that there are two files, " README.adoc" and "README.adoc" in
the source repo [1]. When these are extracted on windows, the leading
space on the first file is dropped. This causes the two files to try to
have the same name, prompting one to try to overwrite the other.

I've filed an issue[2] on github.

Tom

[1] https://github.com/boostorg/qvm
[2] https://github.com/boostorg/qvm/issues/13