Subject: [Boost-users] [boost] mixing async + sync code easily via boost::context
From: Christophe Bailly (chbailly_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-15 00:13:36

Hello,

I have worked on a prototype to avoid the current limitations with async
code, the use of sync + async code is really difficult, it does not
co-exist easily. If you introduce async code, you have to migrate all your
code ... There are alternative solutions (threads..) but here is a
suggestion to overcome these limitations.

 It is currently a very simple prototype but I would be interested to have
your feedback. I think this kind of solution can be really powerfull, but I
will wait to know what you think about it.

Here are the links:

https://pythonc.home.blog/
https://github.com/chbailly/5a5

Regards,