Subject: [Boost-users] Questions about Boost.Multiprecision..
From: A Z (poweruserm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-20 02:08:46

I want to be performing some algebraic functions
work on

cpp_rational

which I will be using templates with the following type
to configure precision (and scale?)

#include <boost/multiprecision/cpp_int.hpp>

in order to avoid the use of floating point types.

--What is the #include statement for cpp_rational? I can't manage
to find it.

-When using non-floating point, is there a method to obtain
a variable precision pi, or do I have to use

arccos(-1);

? What is the file to import for that?

-If I want to import a non-floating-point (cpp_rational)

library power, nth root, trigonometry, all the useful function,

what is the #include and the file in boost for that?