Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Error: ISO C++17 does not allow 'register' storage class specifier [-Wregister], when building Boost 1.69.0
From: Matthieu Brucher (matthieu.brucher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-25 18:01:04

Python 2.7 will always have this issue. Python 3 may have fixed the issue,
but Python 3 is supported by Boost.Python for a long time now.

The question is which Python version you want to wrap. It seems that you
don't know the Python 2 and Python 3 are different products. You may not
even need to build these then.
If you are using Python 2, you don't have a choice, ou have to either fix
the headers or remove the error in another way.

Cheers,

Matthieu