Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Errors with 1.69 when compiling with /clr on MSVC
From: Stian Zeljko Vrba (vrba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2018-12-30 06:14:19

Hi,

> Lot's of code editing :(

I figured out how to fix that with search/replace, __clrcall was missing C::* and some parentheses. Now it compiles, but I still get the warning about __vectorcall being incompatible with /clr.

However, while doing that I also noticed another oddity in that file: stdcall, fastcall and cdecl conventions are inside an #ifndef _M_AMD64 block. Why -- these conventions are usable also on x64?

I use Visual Studio 15.7.2, toolset v14.1, compiler version string Microsoft(R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.14.26429.4 for x64 and I target C++/CLI for x64.

Doug has already reported it as #99

-- Stian