Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Server application won't bind to ports on IP address other than my internal ones
From: Osman Zakir (osmanzakir90_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-01-11 11:33:07

The error on Heroku and the MS Edge stuff I mentioned are separate things. Please don't mix them up. The error with Heroku when it can't get my server app to bind to any ports is a 404 Not Found error and in the browser it shows Heroku's own custom error page.

When I said that about running the app and visiting the browser, I wasn't talking about Dockerfiles and Heroku, I was talking about just running the server app by itself on my computer. Right now that's what I have to get to work first. I'll try using a Dockerfile for it again after the port binding issue is fixed.