Subject: [Boost-users] Warnings from 1.69.0
From: tim_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-01-22 11:00:36

Hi,

Whilst building my application using Visual Studio 2017 I get the following
warnings that I wasn't getting prior to changing to 1.69.0:

1>c:\program files\boost\boost\pending\integer_log2.hpp(7): note: This
header is deprecated. Use <boost/integer/integer_log2.hpp> instead.

The identified header is not referenced in my own code, but is being
included by the Boost logging code.

Can anybody advise me as to my best way of dealing with this situation,
please, as I'm trying for a warning-free build.

Best wishes.

Tim Burgess

Raised Bar Ltd.

E: <mailto:tim_at_[hidden]> tim_at_[hidden]

M: +44 (0)7989 486976