Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Spatial search with boost r tree
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-01 15:35:09

Bozo Vazic wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Thnx for the help. First I'll try the simple upgrade for a custom circle/sphere class and see how it's going to affect the timings. After I'll look into R tree node visitor and try to write my own node visitor. If I have any questions I'll try the Gitter chat.
No problem. FYI, nsphere extension should now compile with current
develop and master branches. However this means that it may not work
with older Boost releases.

Btw, another interesting thing would be to use
circular/spherical/nsphere nodes in the R-tree instead of
rectangles/boxes. Then technically it'd no longer be R-tree.
Unfortunately at this moment it would require to modify the rtree class.

Adam