Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Networking TS + Beast, NEW Tutorials, Read this to learn std::net !!!
From: Olivier Tristan (o.tristan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-14 17:03:32

Hi Vinnie,

I have followed your stuff since you were on the Juce Forum (audio
plugin developer here)

and I was wondering if you ever took a look at

https://github.com/mefyl/elle

It's a network library that use coroutine and boost asio

I was quite impressed when I saw a demo of it at a French c++ user Group.

just my 2 cents.