Boost Users :
Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Networking TS + Beast, NEW Tutorials, Read this to learn std::net !!!
From: Dmitrij V (dmxvlx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-16 12:21:50
Networking TS is great and wished (by me anyway) feature.
Though I have no full picture of whole design, I need/like it,
and I have chance to dig into it in the future.
The current TS is current progress only, and it will be simplificated
for understanding I think, but for that needs some time.
[my shorten history of learning the CPP (and I am not alone I thinking)]
0) after reading few pages of Stroustrup's C++ book: hmmm, it looks cool !
1) acquaintance to STL: that is magic !
2) acquaintance to template programming: wtf ? I have cognitive dissonance !
3) few weeks later: I done it ! I can do it ! :)
4) after reading few examples of the boost libraries: hmmm, it looks cool !
To Vinnie and other devs: thanks a lot for your job !
-- the best regards
Boost-users list run by williamkempf at hotmail.com, kalb at libertysoft.com, bjorn.karlsson at readsoft.com, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, wekempf at cox.net