From: Danny K (qdtk41_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-05-21 22:09:21

I figured out my problem so please disregard my question. My problem was
that zlib and bzip2 support was not being included. I developed a perl
script that builds everything for me for Windows & Linux and somehow when
the Linux script builds 1.69 or 1.70, it turns off zlib and bzip2 support.
Not sure the cause but taking the command my perl script executes and
running it the shell outside of perl, boost builds with the proper support
for zlib/bzip2 in iostreams. Not sure what the change would be but I have
a workaround.

wr,
Danny