From: Art Strutzenberg (mahldcat_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-08-06 02:17:49

I'm encountering an issue with the boost logging system, backend is using
windows event log backend, and I'm honestly not sure what might be going
on?

The symptoms:
* My code is building, events ARE getting logged and showing up in the
event viewer
* There is no additional data getting associated to the event (in this case
a "processID", "threadID", and actual message text.
* The events that do show up have the following text: "ProcessId: %1
ThreadId: %2 Message: %3, * Additionally I'm noticing that the severity of
the message is showing up as "Error"

Here is the code snippets that I <think> might be relevant:
https://pastebin.com/ttzK4r0m
The mc file I'm using is: https://pastebin.com/fNyL5Zua

Thanks!

--Art