From: Dmitrij V (dmxvlx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-09-25 23:27:17

move-assignment from what to where ?

The ssl context is context which tuned for incoming connections (if
its server side).
You can to have any number of ssl contexts for it (with ordered logic
of that work),
but I have just the one.

Without a code is hard to suggest what you doing, but the ssl context
is not for moving,
I have been storing it in server class, initialize it on start_server
method, and put it into session_start
for make connection with handshake etc (the ssl context forwarded for
each connection as reference).

If you need more detailed answer, you could to give more details of your case.