From: Giorgino R (giorginor21_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-04 08:52:53

Hi Mateus,

Many thanks for your descriptive response.
The library is indeed very nice and most of the time we don't have to pull
our hair 😂.
Your example is exactly what I was thinking as a solution. However, I just
wanted to know whether an "optimised split" algorithm has been implemented.
The PostGIS link was very helpful as well.

Many thanks once again.

BW