From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-13 21:39:03

Hi,

(Copying to boost and boost-users lists)

If you are passionate about C++ and image processing and interested
in writing documentation about it, here is a good first issue for you
if you'd like to start contributing to Boost.GIL.

During the course of GSoC 2019 we have received first batch of IP features,
there is not great deal of content yet, so shouldn't be overwhelming to get
started. It's rather a clean slate under your control.
Don't be shy! :-)

Regards,
Mateusz Loskot