From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-14 20:10:54

W dniu 14.10.2019 o 20:21, Sergey Lukashev pisze:
> The tree itself compiles just fine. It's the nearest query that fails. Here is a minimal not working example. I'll send output as an attachment. What bothers me is Strategy=int in the output.

This error message means that the geographic strategy for calculating
the distance between point and box is not implemented or at least
bg::strategy::distance::services::default_strategy (a utility used to
get the type of default strategy for distance algorithm) for point and
box is not specialized.

This code compiles for me with boost-1.67.0 and newer for sure, maybe
with 1.65 and/or 1.66. I get the same message as you with 1.64.0. Which
version are you testing?

Adam