From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-10-14 21:26:18

W dniu 14.10.2019 o 22:58, Sergey Lukashev pisze:
> I will but I'm afraid I cannot update Boost right now. Could you come up with a workaround for this version to define the strategy?
Not really. The easiest would be to update Boost to newer version.

You could get the files from the newer version of Boost:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/blob/develop/include/boost/geometry/strategies/geographic/distance_cross_track_box_box.hpp
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/blob/develop/include/boost/geometry/strategies/geographic/distance_cross_track_point_box.hpp
together with all other files that are needed by these two.
I can't guarantee that it will work. You'd have to take care about it by
yourself. And seeing how many files were changed in the pull request
adding these strategies it wouldn't be trivial:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/pull/438/files
What makes it even harder is that it may depend on other changes made
before and after it. But I guess you could try to traverse the header
files and copy them from the newer version to the point when the code
starts to compile and the program calculates correct results. But it is
not guaranteed that the library will work this way.

Using newer Boost.Geometry with the older rest of Boost is not an option
because some libraries we depend on changed around 1.65/1.66 so you'd
have to update them too.

Approximating the computation with spherical CS is also not an option
because I think the spherical strategies were added as well at this
point. You can check it out by replacing cs::geographic with
cs::spherical_equatorial.

Adam