From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2019-11-22 09:46:27

For anyone lucky enough to work on new bleeding-edge projects and compilers, this looks appealing, but I too was left in partial disambiguation mode after looking a more than the basic example. Lots of example are good, but the explanation around them is too thin.

(It is also unsuitable for existing Boost projects that have been supporting C++03 compilers, and up, for decades, and I don’t see all the facilities available in combination with b2/bjam to cover all the myriad of platforms and compilers that are used to fill the extensive Boost test matrix).

Paul