From: Nick Thompson (nathompson7_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-21 14:37:13

What precisely are you trying to compute? Are you trying to find the coefficients of the polynomials in the standard basis? Are you trying to evaluate them at a point?

Note that the Legendre-Stieltjes polynomials do not satisfy three-term recurrence relations, and so recursive rules (depending on what precisely you mean by that) are not available.

   Nick