From: Andrew McFarlane (andrew.mcfarlane52_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-22 03:24:23

Absolutely, Heriberto, I agree 100%, though all of the Boost libraries I
have used to-date are indeed compatible with g++/clang++ (Asio, Signals2,
Test).

IMHO, all Boost libs should ideally adhere to this standard, though I
realize I could very well be asking for a lot there. After all, we aren't
the ones contributing to Boost libraries (at least I'm not, for now).

More on Boost.Python, it seems to have fallen a little out of scope... It's
newest version is 1.66.0 while most others are at 1.72.0 **sad face**

Does the team on that front require assistance, or is Boost.Python that low
on the list of priorities? Not meaning to come off as rude, I am just
curious.

*- AJ*