From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-13 15:21:36

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 15:36, MANAV KUMAR via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I am Manav Kumar.
> I was trying to install boost version 1.72 on my system Mac OSX. But after installing the package from it’s website and running the ./bootstrap.sh command while being in it’s directory I am getting the following error :-
> '
> Building Boost.Build engine with toolset clang…
> Failed to build Boost.Build build engine
> Consult ‘bootstrap.log’ for more details.
> ‘
> And I am hardly able to understand the bootstrap.log file to figure out the problem.
> Somebody please help me with it.

You did not copy anything from the bootstrap.log.

Please, follow my suggestion that I made on Slack:

"""
The message suggest to consult the bootstrap.log , well, do it.
If it does not make sense to you, copy it to boost-users
Please, don't send screenshots, just copy as text from terminal and the file
"""

Best regards,