From: Bill Moo (mookimoo73_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-25 15:07:21

For anyone that has read my previous post, it will be evident from
this request that I've not made any real progress of this, with my
level of frustration rising, so I'm turning to the community again for
assistance.

Is anyone able to provide me with the steps I need to take to be able
to download and save a 5 to 10 MB binary file submitted via a POST
verb. I have tried many things but I simply can't get it to work, or
work out the correct process.

I'm not asking for code but the steps I need and where to take them in
order to achieve my goal. Due to the size of the uploads I know I need
to use a parser and I have search the internet for such an example to
no avail so I would appreciate your help with this. The server I'm
using is a single strand async implementation, derived from the Beast
examples.

--
Regards,
Bill