From: gga (ggarra13_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-11 00:21:57

On 5/4/20 19:57, Gavin Lambert via Boost-users wrote:
> On 6/04/2020 06:15, gga wrote:
>> I am facing a weird crash using boost asio when the client segfaults
>> upon exit on the Release builds of my program after the server has
>> closed the connection.
>> I have run out of things to try.  Can someone suggest something I can
>> try to see where the crash is happening?
>
> It's difficult to say anything concrete without an MCVE to look at.

I know.  Another thing I forgot to mention is that if my client exits
before my server does, there's no crash either.  Also, if I follow the
crash on gdb, the result is:

Thread 1 "mrViewer" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
__GI_getenv (name=0x7fffebd92f7b "UTLS_NO_EXPLICIT_INIT") at getenv.c:84
84    getenv.c: No existe el archivo o el directorio.

I tried using GNUTLS_NO_EXPLICIT_INIT in my environment but the crash
happens nevertheless.  If I try it with valgrind, it says the invalid
read 2 crash happens in gnutls or in some std::locale call.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño