From: Leonid Meyerovich (lmeyerovich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-20 13:00:35

Thank you for your explanation.
BTW, I am editing user-config.jam, is it right way to edit project-build.jam?
I have already embedded Linux install on my target, so I am not building the whole system.
I may need to build an application (cross-compile) and move it to the target (maybe with some library, is it will be difficult to link statically)

Thanks,
Leonid