From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-29 19:49:11

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 11:54 PM Stian Zeljko Vrba via Boost-users
<boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> My informal, "stream of thought" review,
> written during linearly reading the documentation.

Wonderful review, written in a down to earth style which succinctly
captures some of my own thoughts, thank you.

> Then I start reading the example code and the first thing that
> strikes me: `try_handle_all` takes a list of lambdas. Oo.
> Looks like unmaintainable mess in the long run.

If you have a moment I would love to hear your thoughts on this style
of code, which seems to share some of the same interface styles as
LEAF:

<https://github.com/facebookexperimental/libunifex/blob/8311d141d6654acbff269b90f1836c3186b4a092/examples/linux/io_epoll_test.cpp#L165>

This is the direction that wg21 is going in with respect to asynchrony.

Thanks