From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-30 23:43:23

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 4:28 PM Sorin Fetche via Boost-users <
boost-users_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Excellent as it allows bridging multiple error handling strategies and
> usage patterns in an efficient way. I view it as a clear successor to
> Boost.Exception and has very good interoperability with Boost.Outcome.

Thanks for highlighting this. Indeed, you can use outcome::result<> instead
of leaf::result<>, and still use LEAF to handle errors; it does not have to
replace any library already in use, it could be deployed surgically in a
large code base, to get error objects transported in a tricky case or two.