From: 😉 Good Guy 😉 (xfsgpr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-06 17:54:39

On 06/06/2020 18:33, Eisuke Kawashima via Boost-users wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I cannot download a boost source from bintray, e.g.,
> https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.73.0/source/boost_1_73_0.tar.bz2
> returns 403 Forbidden.

This happens once a month when the monthly quota for free hosting has
reached its maximum.  Boost relies on free hosting of their cdn and so
they are at a mercy of the hosting provider - IBM.

I think Google Firebase would be a better option because that is also
free but I was told it is not an option because of the work involved to
moving the repository on to Firebase.

Their supplier is SoftLayer -
<https://www.ibm.com/uk-en/cloud/info/softlayer-is-now-ibm-cloud>. It
used to be free at one time but they seem to have made it commercial.  I
have still got an account with them but I rarely use it.

--
With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer