From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-28 15:24:04

What I was asking is if you're doing -Bdynamic or -Bstatic on gcc -- on
windows it's different, but same concept. That will determine if you're
linking boost_chrono.so or boost_chrono.a. Typically the order doesn't
matter with dynamic and it does often with static. Now that I'm thinking
about it you must be dynamic linking bc I don't think you can get that
error at runtime if you're statically linked.

So if this is linux try using 'ldd' to find out where you're getting
boost_chrono from. If you don't have your LD_LIBRARY_PATH correct then
maybe you're getting an older version that's missing that symbol. If it's
windows then it's something like dumpbin to do the equivalent.