From: Anirban Pal (anirban.pal.iitkgp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-14 21:56:51

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate functions with BOOST quadrature routines. So far
they have been extremely impressive accuracy-wise, particularly with
multiprecision features.

I wish to integrate a function and pass some arguments to it. These
arguments can be scalars, matrices, structs or objects. I was wondering if
there is an example that explores this. Would I need to use a
boost.function? Or would a function pointer work?

I currently have an implementation using GSL_functions which explicitly
allow the function and parameters to be passed as pointers. I am curious if
I can do something similar with boost.

Thank you.

--
Anirban Pal