From: Eugenio Bargiacchi (svalorzen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-11-20 15:54:45

I'd love to be able to use multi_array with classes that do not have a
default constructor. At the moment, this is impossible, as both the
constructor and resize functions only take extents as arguments (and
possibly some other options), but no value_type, as for example std::vector
does. Thus, trying to store objects without a default constructor in a
multi_array results in hard compiler errors, with no workaround that I know
of.

This happens to me fairly often, as I use multi_array to organize sets of
complex objects. If there is a technical reason why this is not possible, I
would also be happy to learn it.

Best regards,
Eugenio Bargiacchi