From: Anonymous Maarten (anonymous.maarten_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-17 10:04:06

The boost libraries shipped in Ubuntu 18.04 (bionic) use a different naming
scheme for the boost python libraries:
- https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/amd64/libboost-python1.65-dev/filelist
- https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/amd64/libboost-numpy1.65-dev/filelist

It looks like the python libraries are built with the system default python
interpreter when 18.04 got released, not the newer version you are
installing.