From: John Emmas (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-06-24 10:45:10

On 24/06/2021 07:56, John Emmas wrote:

> Huge thanks for trying this. I'm using the IDE and my VS version is
> currently 16.10.2

I've just had a major breakthrough with this... after some further
experiments this morning I've realised that the error only occurs if I
set the following IDE property to "Yes"

     Configuration Properties->C++->Code Generation->Enable Minimal Rebuild

Setting it to "No" fixes the compile problem - but having said that...
for Debug builds I've had it set to "Yes" right back since the days of
VS2005 and this is the first time it's ever caused any problem (but at
least I now know there's a workaround...)

I suspect this'll turn out to be an issue with VS2019 rather than with
libboost - so I've reported it to the VS Development Community. Fingers
crossed!!

John