From: Ming Cheng (chengm349_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-07-28 06:34:43

I have a UUID requirement as:

  * Each session will also be represented with a Universally Unique ID (UUID), which should be a current timestamp
  * a unique UUID value set by the customer as a 64-bit value. CME Group recommends using the system timestamp which represents the number of microseconds since epoch (Jan 1, 1970) as the timestamp.
  * I also need to save it in a Linux file and rebuild the UUID from the saved value.

Wondering whether boost UUID code can support it? I checked online document and seems to me quite difficulty except archiving.